Get set Goooo !!
About the Outdoor Cycle Ride :
Ride to Kondhana caves with Mumbai Travellers, its overall 25 kms Ride from Karjat to Kondhana caves road through Green carpet till Kondiwade village and will park our cycles there at Kondiwade. Kondiwade is small village at base of Rajmachi fort. From there its 45 Mins trek towards Rajmachi. En-route there is the beautiful Kondhana caves which is our final destination. We will explore the caves and proceed back to the villager’s home . Explore the village. Have delicious lunch and ride back to the Karjat.
Category : Cycling
Level : Easy - Medium
Duration : 1 Day
Distance : 25 kms
What is included in the tour
- Cycle Rental
- Pack Breakfast
- Lunch at Villager’s house
- Utility Vehicle with backup Cycles
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Transfer till lonavala and back.
- Anything mentioned than above
- Taxes as applicable
Catch early morning train from CST which will reach at Karjat on 7:45 am . Meet our leader at station. After breakfast, we will have introduction and briefing session about the gears and the ride Its approx 25 Km total ride.
There will be small trek of 45 Minute and will reach to beautiful “Kondana Caves” Enjoy the history about the monument some fun activity and back to Kondivade village where we will have our lunch. Some leisure time to explore the village and will proceed back to Karjat.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :)
Things to carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
Important Tips for Cycling Tour
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.