A Lifetime journey to the Heaven on Earth…!!
About Leh-Ladakh Tour :
Leh-Ladakh, the Paradise of North and the land of mystery which never ceases to amaze travellers from its towering peaks, snaking passes, snow-capped Himalayan & Karakoram mountain ranges, the rapidly-flowing Indus and Zanskar rivers and numerous streams carrying the glaciers from the mountains tucked amidst lush green valleys, all conjure a travellers dream. Phew !! A Long list is even short enough to describe the versatility & the beauty of Ladakh. In short, Ladakh is an art of nature. Ladakh is not only a trekker’s paradise, but a delight to every traveller as it offers Tibetian Buddhist monk culture, palaces to Monasteries, serenity and tranquility, amidst picturesque & mostly the breath taking Panorama of the scenic views of nature.
Dart Your Bucketlist with one of the Must explore destination in the World once in your lifetime –Leh Ladakh, a Land with its beauty beyond description !!
Category : Offbeat Trip
Duration : 09 Nights / 10 Days
Arrival Airport : Srinagar Airport (15th June’18/10th August’18)
Departure Airport : Leh Airport (24th June/19th Aug’18)
Note* : You may get in touch with us for assistance regarding train /flight booking, we will be happy to help you.
What is included in the tour
- 09 Nights / 10 days accommodation in deluxe hotels/tents on twin sharing basis
- Breakfast & Dinner at Hotel / Campsite
- Xylo / Innova / Tempo Traveller for transfers and sightseeing
- Inner line permits
- Entry tickets, wherever necessary
- Experienced leader
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any transfer till Srinagar and back from Leh (Train/Airways/ Roadways)
- Any personal orders, soft/hard drinks and mineral water
- Any personal expenses like Laundry Bills, Table Bills, Camera Fees, Tips or gratitude.
- Any medical / rescue evacuation due to mishaps like bad weather, ill health, roadblocks and/or any factors beyond control.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot.)
- Anything other than above mention inclusions
- Taxes as applicable.
Day 01 – 15th June 2018 / 10th August 2018
Srinagar – Arrival in Srinagar airport and transfer to Hotel. Evening free to explore Dal Lake or local sight seeing (by your own). Overnight stay at Hotel Paradise or Similar..
Day 02 – 16th June 2018 / 11th August 2018
Srinagar to Kargil (250 kms) – Post breakfast proceed towards Kargil. En route visit Sonmarg- Gateway to Golden Ladakh). Enroute visit Zojila La Pass, Kargil War Memorial at Drass (Coldest inhabited village). Evening arrival at Kargil. Overnight stay at hotel Zojila Residency or Similar..
Day 03 – 17th June 2018 / 12th August 2018
Kargil to Leh (250 kms) – Early morning proceed from Kargil to Leh. Enjoy the panoramic journey of Green Valleys to Snow Caps ! Enroute visit Lamayuru Monastery, Moon Land and Alchi. Evening halt at Magnetic Hill. Overnight at Hotel Alpine Villa or Similar.
Day 04 – 18th June 2018 / 13th August 2018
Leh Sight-seeing (day for acclimatization) – Post breakfast proceed for local sightseeing around Leh like Thiksey Monastery, Hemis Monastery, Shey Palace. Evening free for shopping at Leh Market. Overnight at Hotel Alpine Villa or Similar.
Day 05 – 19th June 2018 / 14th August 2018
Leh to Hunder (160 kms) – A picturesque journey to the heaven where snow caps meet the desert ! Early morning check out and cross the highest motor-able road of the world-Khardung La(18,380 ft from MSL). After a group photo proceed to Khalsar for lunch. Early evening arrival at Hunder. Check in to camp. Evening free to enjoy Double Hump Camel Ride at Nubra Valley. Overnight stay in Nubra Ethnic at Hunder..
Day 06 – 20th June 2018 / 15th August 2018
Nubra Valley to Leh (160 kms) – Pack your bagpack and travel back to Leh. Enroute visit Hall of Fame Army museum and late evening visit Shanti Stupa to witness the scenic view of Leh City. Overnight stay at Hotel Alpine Villa or Similar.
Day 07 – 21st June 2018 / 16th August 2018
Leh to Pangong Lake (160 kms) – The day starts travelling to the second highest motor-able pass in the world- Chang La (17,590 fts from MSL). Reach Spangmik village and check in to luxurious tents. Evening free to visit the Pangong Lake (14,270 fts from MSL). Overnight stay at Pangong Delight Camp or Similar.
Day 08 – 22nd June 2018 / 17th August 2018
Pangong Lake to Tso Mo riri Lake (220 kms)– Early morning check out and travel to the longest but the most scenic journey of the tour via Chushul & Karzok. Late evening arrival at Tso moriri lake. Overnight at Norling Camp or Similar
Day 09 – 23rd June 2018 / 18th August 2018
Tso Moriri to Leh (220 Kms) – Early morning visit Tso Moriri lake. Check out and return back to Leh. Arrival at Leh by late evening. Overnight stay at Hotel Karakorum or Similar.
Day 10 – 24th June 2018 / 19th August 2018
Fly back to Mumbai. Tour concludes with Lifetime Memories :D.
Things to Carry
1. Hat / Cap
2. Woolen cap / Balaclava
3. Warm Scarf, Pair of Woolen Gloves
4. Round neck T-shirts (min 3)
5. Fleece Sweatshirt / Sweater (min 1)
6. Windproof Jacket (min 1)
7. Leggings from a Track-suit, min 01 pair, shorts
8. Pair of sturdy sports shoes with rubber sole
9. Cotton Socks, Woolen Socks, min 03 pairs each
10. Thermal Inners, Lower & Upper, (min 2)
11. Raincoat / Poncho (min 1)
12. Torch with spare batteries, (min 1)
13. Sunscreen lotion, min 30 SPF, Toiletries
14. Medicines as specified by doctor
15. Camera, Cam charger, Mobile Charger.
1. What kind of of Hotels you are going to provide in it ?
-We are providing Deluxe Category Hotels in it on Double / Triple sharing basis
2. Is this tour schedule hectic?
-Yes, it’s a bit hectic as we are exploring unexplored destinations; we have to cover targeted distance in a day to complete a tour in a give time duration
3. How many Female Travellers will be travelling ?
-Generally for every outing we have 40% girls count at times we get 60-70% girls on tour. So girls seems to be exploring the world more !!
4. Will there be network there?
-Generally we don’t get networks on such destinations as this places are untouched and are far away from human disturbance. But there are few destinations where you get networks, so you can consider few exceptions.
5. Will you assist us with train/flight bookings ?
-We don’t assist with such bookings but we have a very professional Ticketing agent who can help you with any mode of transport bookings you can get in touch with him directly: Alok Singh : 08097327743
6. What will be weather of the place we are travelling to ?
-As we are fortunate to get birth in India, we have three different seasons accordingly you can prepare yourself for the event. But human disturbance has caused unwanted weather at times, if such is the case you will be informed about the weather 2 days in advance of the outing date.
7. I am Jain, so will you be able to arrange Jain food for me ?
-Most of the Hotels do provide Jain food. But as the its locally traditionalist destinations we cannot assure you that you will get complete Jain meal at all the destinations
8. How will be the transport arrangements ?
-The type of vehicle depends upon the batch size. Mostly it will be wither a tempo traveler Or Innova. But we make sure private vehicle are provided.
9. Why lunch is not included in the tour cost ?
– Lunch is not included because its not a routine travel destination so preset food booking is not available. There are lots of stand alone dhaba’s en route where we going to stop for lunch so you will get a chance to taste local food as per your choice and food is lot cheaper as compared to preset lunch.
10. Can I get room on twin sharing ?
-Definitely yes, but it will be on extra cost and as per availability. One needs to inform us well in advance.
11. What does quadruple or Triple sharing means ?
-Quadruple sharing means 4 travellers will be sharing in one room and triple means travellers sharing one room, extra mattress will be provided accordingly.
12. What is tentative arrival & departure time ?
-It will be communicated to you mail only.
13. What all things to carry ?
-Every tour has different things to carry list depend on the season as well. It is mentioned on the itinerary itself on the website. So you can go through it before registering for the tour
14. What is the Age group of travelers joining the tour?
-Normally travelers of all age group travel with us as Journey of Travel is not limited to any specific age. To be specific for bike expeditions, we strictly allow 18+ experienced riders to join.
15. Who will be leading the tour ?
-The leader’s details with contact number will be mailed to you all a week prior the tour.
16. Is everyone coming in group and I will be travelling alone ?
-We get many individual registrations and few group registrations also, so no need to worry you will make some really good friends on event you won’t be left alone.
17. What is the group size ?
-The group size will be min 10 to max 20
18. Are the entry fees included ?
-Please check the inclusions and exclusions list.
19. How much baggage we need to carry ?
-Carry all required things with minimum baggage. As its an long tours one need to carry your luggage accordingly as we are travelling from one place to other everyday.
20. Can we get a discount for 02 People ?
You will only get a discount for a group size of minimum group of 05 people. You may also register as Lifetime Member to avail the discounts on such trips.
21. Is the flight / train cost included ?
– No, The flight / train cost are excluded from the tour cost.