Backpacking to the elevated Land of India !!
About Karnataka Backpacking :
‘The elevated land”, how beautifully the elegance is defined – Karnataka, the place has its own pride! It is a place of the ancient sculptured temple, modern cities, the hill ranges, forest & beaches.
Basically, Karnataka is like a sweet and salty dish spiced up with a modern tadka and topping of ancient shade. Karnataka is blessed with over 300 km of pristine coastal stretch. The presence of Nilgiris, Western Ghats, rocky regions, waterfalls and a lot of lakes and rivers makes it an attractive adventure hotspot. Visiting a place like Karnataka makes a must on your bucket list. It is a perfect get away from the chaotic life. Let’s visit the roller coaster of this place and how this place is beautifully defined.
What is included in the tour
- Daily Breakfast.
- 5 Nights accommodation in Cottages, Homestays or Hotels.
- All Intercity and Intra city transfers & Long distance sightseeing (within Karnataka ) in Traveller or similar.
- An experienced backpacking expert & a Friend who will help you take the hassle out of your travel .
What is NOT included in the tour
- Lunch and dinner as we want you to try out local Cuisines & not restrict to particular restaurant, we have left that option to you. (Off course we have tons of secret food joint list would be happy to share with you.)
- Entry tickets & Guide fees (Some like museum some don’t so why pay us if you don’t).
- Jungle safari charges at Bandipur .
- Train tickets (Mumbai – Banaglore – Mumbai ) .
- Anything other than mentioned Above.
- Heritage Walk
- Night Cycling in Mysore City
- Jungle Safari at Bandipur
- Offroad Jeep Ride
- Authentic Homestay at Coffee Plantation
- Exploring Coorg
Arrival in Bangalore. Welcome to the Jungle. We are in Bandipur National Park today. Once the hunting reserve for the Maharaja of the Kingdom of Mysore. One can salubriously enjoy lodging and camping in the lush green forest.
Evening visit highest point of Bandipur forest Himvadswami temple. Post dinner bonefire is arranged for you!
Overnight in Bandipur.
Into the wild, A wild Safari is arranged for you.
Bandipur National park is rich in fauna including leopards, sloth bears, wild dogs, herbivores like elephants, gaurs, barking deer, and rare birds like vultures.
Day -3 :
Bags reopened & here we are in Coorg also known as Scotland of India. It is rich in the beautiful hill stations. An Action packed ! Day Starts with visiting Dubare elephant camp experience hours of elephant Grooming, feeding, elephant Ride followed by fun filled Coracle Ride, later visit Cauvery Nisargadhama – is an island formed by river Cauvery with lush foliage of thick bamboo groves, sandalwood and teak trees and surrounded by the Cauvery river. The island is accessible through a hanging rope bridge. Day ends with visiting Bylakuppe – largest Tibetan settlement in South India. A beautiful Monastery with three large and imposing Golden Buddha statues and in a serene setting beckons you. Overnight in hostel.
Day -4 :
A Day reserved for Nagarhole National Park, also officially Rajiv Gandhi National Park, is special among other wildlife … The Safari takes you around in a predefined forest trail .
Day 5 :
A transfer is arranged for you as we head to Old City Mysore. Post resting for a while set yourself to explore the city on foot put your walking shoes on as we will be visiting some grand old structures and unfold the story of Mysore. Learn about the opulent lives of the Maharajas. Explore a century old market and immerse yourself in the vibrancy and colors. Overnight at Mysore.
Day 6 :
Post Breakfast, transfer to Bangalore rail station is arranged for you. Tour ends with Happy Memories :D