About Dudhwa National Park :
Dudhwa National Park is situated in the Terai region of Uttar Pradesh and is covered by huge grasslands, clay rich swamps and thick Sal forest. It covers an area of approx 490 sq.km combined with buffer area of 190 Sq.Km. It is situated at the border of UttarPradesh and Nepal, near Lakhimpur district. It is known to be a photographers paradise and offers some great wildlife with outstanding forestscapes. It is known to be home of Greater One horned Rhinocerous, Asiatic Elephants, Swamp Deers and the Royal Bengal Tigers. Dudhwa Park was earlier formed for conservation of Swapm deers, later it was declared as national park but afte the Project tiger it was declared as Dudhwa Tiger reserve by combining Dudhwa National park, Kishanpur wildlife sanctuary and Katerniaghat wildlife sanctuary together. We at Mumbai Travellers has designed this special tour to explore beauty of Dudhwa National park and Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary.
What is included in the tour
1. Pickup and Drop from Lucknow to Lucknow by AC Private Car
2. 03 Nights/ 04 Days Accommodation at Resort on Twin Sharing Basis in AC Rooms- Tigerhino Resort.
3. All Meals at Dudhwa National Park
4. 5 rounds of Open Gypsy Safaris. Each gypsy shared by 4 travellers.
5. All forest permissions and Guide Charges
6. Expertise Charges
7. All parking charges
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Transfer from Mumbai to Mumbai
2. Meals during the train/flight journey
3. Lens/Camera charges
4. Any personal orders, laundary, phone calls.
5. Any porter charges,tips and gratitude.
6. Anything other than mentioned above
7. Difference in cost arising due to mishaps, political unrest, natural calamities or sudden changes in forest fees, permits etc
8. Taxes as applicable.
Day 1 –
Leave for Lucknow by early morning flight. Reach Lucknow by morning 07:00 am. En route breakfast and reach Resort by 1 pm. Freshen up and rest. Post lunch leave for 1st Jungle Safari, Enjoy the forest of Dudhwa. Evening Back to Resort. Tea and snacks. Evening discussion about the safari. Dinner and then Rest.
Day 2 –
Early Morning leave for 2nd Jungle Safari at Dudhwa National Park, enjoy the cool morning breeze tracking some wildlife. Back for breakfast. Have rest and lunch. After Lunch Leave for 3rd Jungle Safari. We will be scanning all possible areas in search of Tigers as well as Elephants. Evening Back to Resort. Dinner. Post dinner experience sharing session. Lights Out!
Day 3 –
Early Morning Leave For 4th Wildlife Safari at Kishanpur Wildlife Sanctuary. Kishanpur is known for a better tiger sightings, so we will be spending some time in search of Tigers. Reach back for breakfast at resort. Post lunch Leave for 5th Jungle Safari at Kishanpur Wildlife sanctuary. Enjoy your last safari to the fullest and click some great forest scapes before you leave. Reach resort and enjoy your evening tea and coffee. Post dinner experience sharing session. Lights Out!
Day 4 –
Early morning leave for Lucknow airport to board for respective destination.
Tour concludes with Happy Memories !!
1. Tiger sighting is a matter of luck, so enjoy the forest with other mammals and birds.
2. Pricing might increase at the last minute if there are any changes made in Fee structure by Forest department.
3. This expedition has been crafted to explore the unique Terai ecosystem, so come with an positive mindset to enjoy the forest.