About Countryside Cycle Ride :
Enjoy your weekend pedaling through some outstanding great green trail across small villages and fields on Ambivali -Peth route, followed by leisure walk to a beautiful waterfall and experience of yummy local food in a Native village with Mumbai Travellers. There’s no better way than to spend your day cycling in Monsoon along the country side of Maharashtra garnished with opportunity to socialize in a friendly environment where you’ll meet other, like-minded cycling Mumbaikar.
What is included in the tour
1. Cycle Rental
3. Reflector Jackets
4. Bottle of Water
5. Morning breakfast, Lunch and Evening Refreshments
6. Mechanic will be provided along utility vehicle
7. Energy Drink
8. Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
2.Anything not mentioned in inclusions
3.Any personal expenses (Mineral water/Softdrinks/Snacks etc)
- Bicycle ride
- Short Trail walk
- Simple Homely delicious food
– Board early morning CST to Karjat Train.
– Meet our Cycling expert at Karjat Railway station 08:00 am (Sharp).
– Morning breakfast
– Introduction and brief information about cycle, do’s and Dont's during ride.
– Cycle and Helmet Allocation followed cycle comfort check by Riders
– Ride begins and reach base village
– Small trail (10 Minutes approx) to reach beautiful waterfall / dam followed by some fun filled activity.
– Pedaling soon pays off at Ambivali village with local lunch, refreshment and some leisure time to explore the village or rest.
– Suitably refreshed, pedal back to Karjat by 05:00 pm
– Tour Concludes with Happy cycling Memories :)