Countryside Cycle Ride from Asangaon to Dehne !
About Countryside Cycle Ride :
Our cycle ride starts from Asangaon station to Dehne village. Dehne village is located at the base of Ajoba mountains. It’s a picturesque village with streams flowing from all directions. The trekkers who have done Sandhan Valley full descend trek or Ajoba trek, they definitely know the beauty of this village. The cycling route starts from Asangaon and ends at Dehne. We are gonna ride 45 kms with winding roads, lots of ups and downs. The ride is filled with greenery on both the sides of route till the end. We will be having delicious lunch made by local villager’s at the end. Riding part ends here and we will be free to explore the village and stream / mini waterfalls around.
Category : Cycling
Level : Moderate to Medium
Duration : 1 Day
Distance : 45 kms
What is included in the tour
- Cycle Rental (Provided by Mumbai Travellers)
- Reflector Jackets
- 1 Breakfast / 1 Lunch (Veg) / 1 Evening Refreshment
- Mechanic will be provided along utility vehicle
- Gatorade (Energy drink)
- Return Journey from Dehne to Asangoan by Jeep/Traxx
- Expertise Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Tax as applicable
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
- Any personal expenses (Train tickets/Mineral water/Softdrinks/Snacks etc)
Catch early morning train to Asangaon. Reach Asangoan and pick your allotted Cycles. Start Ride till inner road and will have instructions as well as introduction round. Enjoy the scenic ride through the ghats. Reach Dehne village with intermittent breaks along the route. Enjoy the simple homely lunch at local villager’s house. Relax after lunch.
Walk around the village and enjoy nearby water streams. Fill yourselves with evening refreshments and Leave for Asangaon.
Things to carry
- Id Proof Compulsory
- Wear Shorts / Track Pants and T – Shirt for the tour
- Water Bottle (2 Liters Compulsory)
- Electral Powder / Energy bars / Dry Snacks (dry fruits. biscuits, plum cakes etc).
- Good grip quality trekking shoes – Must (Please check soles of your shoes and get them stitched if necessary).
- Personal Medication / First Aid kit
- Toiletries (Napkin, facewash, tissue paper etc.).
- Cap, goggles, sunscreen, moisturizer, mosquito repellent etc. (as per season)
- Proper Backpack to carry all these things (No handbags, duffle bag or jholas)
- Camera (Optional)
- Rainwear (Jacket / Ponchos ) or Winter wear (Jackets, warmers or sweaters) – (as per season).
Important Tips for Cycling Tour :
- Do not carry heavy luggage while travelling. It burns your energy and takes the fun away.
- The best way to distress is by involving into various activities in the itinerary.
- Do not use abusive language or play loud music. By doing this you will only loose respect and get divided from the locals.
- Talk to your local coordinator who will accompany you in all activities in case of any discomfort.
- In case you are curious to try something please do so but with permission of your coordinator only.
- Mumbai Travellers will not be responsible for any physical harm during the activity. If you follow the instruction of the coordinator chances of getting hurt remain rare.
- Carry desired medicines. In case of any allergy, please inform the coordinator to take care of your stay.