About the tour :
Wildlife photography is an art and the more time you spend in field, more your basics become stronger, the more fine tuned & outstanding is your final product. In the modern era of privileged digital photography many amateurs have picked up good camera gears & lenses and are clicking a variety of wildlife. However in most of the cases the photographs are turn out to be just normal record shorts and they lack majorly in aesthetic values to make the shot a “Wow!” one.
This wildlife photography bootcamp addresses exactly the same problem and focuses on transforming a “Photo Clicker” into a “Photo Creator”.
Jamnagar, one of the best birdwatching places in India, is not only great for observing the mesmerizing bird life but also serves as a great opportunity for photographers to compose incredible images at close distance. Birding here is bound to leave one euphoric with the sheer number of waterfowl present & the wetlands carpeted pink by large flocks of Lesser Flamingos till early summer. In winter a thousands of bird including Pelicans, Ducks, Storks, Gulls, Geese and Waders ambling through the water all together create an exclusive kaleidoscope of birds. This makes Jamnagar one of the most sought after wildlife tourism destination in India for bird watching and bird photography.
Category: Bird Photography Tour
Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Please mail us your registration confirmation & ask us for Train/Flight suggestions.
We'll be happy to help you.
What is included in the tour
1. Accommodation on twin sharing basis in a/c room – Hotel President or equivalent.
2. Meals at destination as per mentioned in the Itinerary. (Veg. Lunch and Non-Veg. Dinner)
3. All Photography sessions at Jamnagar.
4. Mumbai Travellers Photo Mentor Expertise.
5. Local travel to birding sites in Jamnagar.
6. All tolls, permits and guide fees etc
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Any tips or gratitude.
2. Pick up drop from any other destination.
3. Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls etc.
4. Camera charges (If any).
5. Any Other Expense other than mentioned above
6. Taxes as applicable
We take you on the field with focused photography of a single wildlife species. This curated on field learning experience offers you several benefits like:
- A to Z hand-holding by a photography mentor.
- Concretization of fundamentals like basics of camera functions, important camera settings for wildlife photography, Smart tricks to improve your photographs.
- Emphasize on mastering camera functions as per the situations like flight shot, fight sequence, silhouette, against the light object shooting etc.
- Allowing you to make many mistakes and understand the right way of fixing them.
- Helping you tackle tricky manual modes without any hassle.
- Teaching the art of shooting every single wildlife species in 6 different themes namely Documentation portrait shots, Close up & Extreme close up shots, Habitat shots, Action shots, Behavioral shots and Creative shots.
This particular bootcamp will be held at Jamnagar in State of Gujarat and shall focus only on Greater & Lesser flamingos as our target species.
Day 1 :
Reach Jamanagar by 12 noon. Reporting at Hotel in Jamanagar by 12:30 pm. Ice breaking session followed by room check in. Lunch followed by first on field photography session. Post sunset back to hotel. Before Dinner we meet up and have a discussion on today’s photography session, field learning’s followed by a technical session on creating better photographs. Dinner & lights off.
Day 2 :
Early morning with first light we head on for another field photography session (4 hours session). Post lunch gear up for another in depth field photography session. Pre-dinner photo review and problem solving session by our photo-mentor. Dinner & lights off.
Day 3 :
Early morning we head for our last on field photography session (2.5 hours session). Back to hotel for breakfast. Check out. Q&A Session & Conclusion of the camp.
Tour concludes with a great ending !! Proceed towards your respective destination by train / flight.
This is not a leisure tour but a dedicated on field photography learning camp. It involves multiple walking trails in countryside rugged places, waiting patiently at same spot, sometimes crawling or lying flat on your belly on floor.