Nature’s gift in the lap of Western Ghats: Amba Ghat !!
About the Amba Ghat Offbeat Tour:
A Picturesque mountain pass is exactly located between Ratnagiri district and Kolhapur highway and is accessible from Shahuwadi, Kolhapur. This upcoming nature getaway offers the serene landscapes of Western Ghats. It lies in the buffer zone of Bison Wildlife sanctuary and Sahyadri Tiger Reserve. One can pull out a weekend and visit Amba Ghat for its huge jungle along with Manoli dam, Ambeshwar temple, Pawankhind, Waghzara etc. As it is an upcoming tourist destination, one can expect very basic facilities for stay and travel. Not to deny, Amba Ghat is one of beautiful and mesmerizing getaway in Monsoon.
What is included in the tour
- All Meals on Tour (Veg and Non-Veg)
- Transportation from Dadar to Dadar by non-ac vehicle
- Accommodation on sharing basis
- All inner transfer and entry tickets for sight-seeings
- Jeep Safari
- Permit, Parking and Tolls
- Expertise & Guide Charges
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Sunday
- Any personal orders, laundry, phone calls
- Tax as applicable
- Anything other than mentioned above
Day 0 (16th August 2018) : Depart from Mumbai by 11:00 pm from Dadar to Amba Ghat.
Day 1 (17th August 2018) :
Reach by 08:00 am. Freshen-up and have breakfast. Check in to the Hotel and rest till lunch. Freshen Up and enjoy the special Kolhapuri Cuisine (Pandhra-Tambda Rasa), rest. Visit Marleshwar Temple (We need to climb 200 steps to reach at the temple). Evening back to resort and rest.
Day 2 (18th August 2018) :
Early morning wake up call. Freshen up and have breakfast. Proceed to Pawankhind & Panhalagad which has its historical importance from the Era of The Shivaji Maharaj. En-route visit to Manoli Dam. Visit to Waghzara, Konkan Point, Echo Point. Overnight stay at Resort.
Day 3 (19th August 2018)
Early morning, leave for jungle trail. Freshen up, breakfast and check out. Visit Asoba Temple (an ancient temple of Shree Ambeshwar). En-route Lunch, reach Mumbai by late evening.
Tour Concludes with Happy Memories :D
*Note : There might be alteration in the itinerary as per the situation.
THINGS TO CARRY
ID CARD COMPULSORY
1. Extra Pair of Clothes
2. Winter and Rain Wear
3. Torch and extra cell
4. Sanitary Kit and Energy Drinks
5. Personal Medicines or First Aid Kit
6. Dry Snacks and Water bottle
7. Cap, goggle, sun screen etc….
8. Sport shoes or Good quality Floaters
9. Camera / Binocular (Optional)
10. Rucksack to carry all this thing. (No handbags or jholas)