Fly High in the Sky…Life in the Air !!
About Paragliding in Kamshet :
Let your dream come true and your passion have wings in the air. Enjoy the enthralling Paragliding in Kamshet on the height where birds fly. Capture the adventurous moment of life flying high above the earth & feel the real meaning of independence is must do adventure in Life ! Dare you to experience the most awaited adventure in your bucket list-Your One Day Tandem Paragliding Flight @ Kamshet !
P.S. – Post March, Paragliding activity is done over scenic Pawna Lake !
Category : Adventure
Level : Easy
Duration : 01 Day
Duration of Paragliding Activity : 08-10 mins
What is included in the tour
1. Non-a/c transportation from Dadar to Dadar
2. Breakfast, Lunch & refreshment (all veg meals)
3. Paragliding Flight (One Time Charges : 10-12 Minutes)
What is NOT included in the tour
1. Extra Tandem Flight
2. Video Charges (Rs. 1200 for GoPro / Rs. 750 if you bring your own SD Card)
3. Taxes as applicable
4. Anything mentioned than above inclusions
Season 1 (October to Mid-March) – 06:00 am : Departure from Dadar towards Kamshet via Navi Mumbai. Reach Kamshet. Introduction session. Have breakfast. Proceed towards the activity site. Briefing session about Tandem Paragliding activity. Enjoy the thrill of Tandem Paragliding in Kamshet. Have lunch and proceed back to Mumbai.
Season 2 (Mid-March to May) – 01:00 pm : Departure from Dadar towards Kamshet via Navi Mumbai. Reach Pawna Lake. Introduction session. Proceed towards the activity site. Briefing session about Tandem Paragliding activity. Enjoy the thrill of Tandem Paragliding over scenic Pawna Lake. Have snacks en route and proceed back to Mumbai.
1. Paragliding is a wind dependent activity and there’s a possibility of last minute re- schedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control. You need to be patient as their might be last minute changes and it might take an hour or so to confirm the wind forecast on trip. You may fly 1500 ft high on a good weather day.
2. The Video charges of the Paragliding activity is excluded from the tour cost. You may directly pay to the tandem for the video taken of your flight.
3. Medical Disclaimer : It is most essential to be fit and fine before heading for any adventure. It is advisable to have a medical fitness check up done. If suffering from any kind of allergy or ailment, do carry proper prescribed medicines to prevent serious health problem including heatstroke, sever headache, cough, dehydration and hypothermia. Participants suffering from chronic conditions like asthma, bronchitis, blood pressure, migraine, diabetes etc should seek their physicians advice before participating in the activity.
Things to Carry :
Id Proof Compulsory
1. Water Bottle (2 L) & Dry Snacks
2. Personal Medicines / First Aid Kit
3. Cap, sunscreen, goggle etc
4. Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
5. Electral Powder/Tang/Glucon D
6. Camera (Optional)
7. Rucksack to carry all things. ( No handbags/jholas)
1. Who can attempt the adventure activities ?
Anyone who is physically fit can participate in adventure activities. We’ve participants with all ranging from 6 years to 45 years old.
2. Where should I trek / adventure ? And with whom should I register ?
You can participate to any activity near your current residing town. There are many groups who conduct such activities. Speak to your friend or their friends who can always suggest you whom to register with. They can suggest you websites or provide you the contact of leaders with whom they have being before.
3. What are the basic requirement for adventure activities?
Some activities are strenuous and strictly not for novices. As an amateur traveller, you may feel nervous as to what you should do and what you should not during events. Just follow the simple basic instructions or tips given by the tour leaders, while on events.
Get your medical check-up done before planning an adventure trip, just in case you have any previous medical or injury history. During an event, many suffer from cold, cough, stomach upset, dizziness, headaches or vertigo etc. It is your foremost responsibility to inform the tour leader if you have any medical issues.
4. How to choose an adventure activity ?
If you are a beginner, choose and easy level activity. You should not go for the tough/difficult level activities as they are generally meant for the experts. Choosing an easy level event first will give you experience & you’ll enjoy the thrill. A difficult level activity might ruin your experience. In case of any doubt call the office for more info and speak to an expert / division head.
5. What to carry in a backpack ?
Carry only bare essentials. An extra pair of clothes, some energy bars or protein snacks, your first aid kit and personal medication, personal hygiene products, towel or napkin, extra clothing such as Jackets (according to season).
6. What should we wear ?
Clothing should be according to season. Always wear long pants, and full sleeves clothes, they protect you from sunburn in summer, from cold in winter & Dri-fit clothing in rainy season.
7. What type of footwear ?
Choosing the right footwear is important for any outing. For any outdoor event we prefer proper trekking shoes. Try to get high ankle shoe if possible. Always buy a shoe size 1 number extra from your normal size (if size 6 fits tightly buy size 7). When buying shoes try them in the shop, check if they are comfortable and your toe can move in freely after wearing socks. Check brands like Action, Quechua, Merrell Salomon, Adidas.
8. What type of Backpack ?
Backpack is the most essential part of any outing. A normal 20 litre or 30 litre backpack is good for normal day outing. 30 litre or 40 litre backpack for overnight or 2 day outing. 50 litre backpack to carry 2-3 days outings loaded to carry extra essentials.
9. What food to carry ?
Carry homemade food, dry snacks, some mix dry fruits, dates, glucose powder, water 2 litre is enough for a days outing. Carry food according to your outing.